The Scholars Connection (TSC) is a homeschool class community for grades 7-12 which meets in-person two days a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays), with assignments given to complete at home on the alternate days.
Our desire to encourage and support students drives our purpose and goals. We wish for each student to lead a successful life through positive academic experiences and a a vibrant growing relationship with Jesus Christ. (Proverbs 16:3, Jeremiah 29:11, John 8:32, Matthew 6:33).
TSC’s purpose is to partner with parents while providing an engaging, inclusive, Christ-centered education. We wish to promote academic excellence, ignite a desire for knowledge, and facilitate spiritual growth.
Our goals are to provide Christ-centered education, champion academic excellence, and build confidence in our students. We do this through a small-class community that promotes the development of God-honoring relationships and the building of strong Christian character. We strive to foster integrity, honesty, commitment, through intellectual and spiritual growth in our students. (Proverbs 22:6, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Proverbs 3:5-6).
- Academic classes using curriculum which ties concepts back to the Bible whenever possible
- Student Leadership Council which provides opportunities for leading and planning
- Social events such as pool parties, pizza lunches, Christmas party, and age-specific get-togethers
- CoffeeHouse area where students can study or visit between classes
- A variety of Elective courses
- Extracurricular events such as outreaches, retreats and service projects
It is our intention at TSC to not only come alongside students in their academic endeavors and help them accomplish their academic goals, but to also make their spiritual growth a priority. The many classes, events, discussions, socials, and opportunities available through TSC encourage the student to connect with one another and, more importantly, connect with Christ as they grow, serve, and lead spiritually.