TSC 2022-23 Tuition and Fees
- $150 per student
- $375 family maximum
The Registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition and Fees:
- Core and elective classes cost $675 per class per year. Classes meet twice a week for a total of 2.3 hours of contact time.
- CoffeeHouse (CH) costs $135 per year per CH period. CH is a central room for studying, visiting, and snacking between classes and is available each period of the day.
- DISCOUNT: Students taking three or more classes will receive one free CoffeeHouse.
- Supply fees:
Science – $50 per year
Art – $40 per year
Life Management – $50 per year
Spanish I – $15 per year
- Additional supply or book fees may be added at a later date.
- Snacks/Coffee/Cocoa/Water are available for all students throughout the school day
- A monitored 30-minute lunch period is available each school day (students supply their own lunch)
- Course placement testing
- MySchoolWorx parent and student training and support
- One invoice for all tuition and fees will be sent by email upon completion of registration.
- Payment is due in full prior to August 15.
- Payments may be made:
– by check and mailed to TSC, ℅ Kelli Lawrence, 62 Kingwood Greens Dr, Kingwood, TX 77339
– directly through Quickbooks using bank draft or debit/credit card
- A 3% convenience fee will be added to ALL invoices to cover bank and credit card fees.
- DISCOUNT: The 3% convenience fee will be waived for families who pay their full invoice with ONE payment by check or bank draft.
Add/Drop/Withdrawal Period: To accommodate student needs, TSC provides an assessment period through the second week of the school year (August 23 – September 6). During this time, students will receive a full refund for drops/withdrawals.
Commitment to Classes: After the two week assessment period tuition will NOT be reimbursed. We must do this to keep our commitment to our teachers and for the viability of our class community. (Extreme circumstances will be brought before the Board and taken into consideration.)