The Scholars Connection Middle School/High School Spring 2020 Tuition and Fees
Registration Fee per MS/HS student:
- $135 for first student
- $90 for each additional student
- $375 family maximum
The Registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition per MS/HS student, per class:
- Single class/subject – $375 for the semester, may be broken into five (5) payments of $75/month.
- Integrated English/History (two credit classes) – $450 for the semester, may be broken into five (5) payments of $90/month.
- Honors classes (classes which prepare students to test for college credit) – $450 for the semester, may be broken into five (5) payments of $90/month. NOTE: The deadline for registering to take AP Tests has passed.
- Invoices will be sent on the 15th of each month and due by the 1st. Invoices can be paid by bank draft at no additional charge, or by debit/credit card assessed with an additional 3% fee.
Late Fee: A $10 fee will be added to invoices that are not paid within 30 days.
Coffeehouse: Central room for studying, visiting, and snacking between classes. 1 hour $15.00/month.
Supply Fee: Science classes have a supply fee of $25. The amount will be added to the first month’s tuition.
Commitment to Classes: To accommodate student needs, TSC provides an “add/drop” option for classes up to the end of the second week of the semester. After this, payment is required for the duration of the school year for each class. We must do this to keep our commitment to our teachers and for the viability of our class community. (Extreme circumstances will be taken into consideration.)