The Scholars Connection Middle School/High School Tuition and Fees
Registration Fee per MS/HS student per year:
Through June 30
- $135 for first student
- $90 for each additional student
- $375 family maximum
After June 30
- $200 for first student
- $145 for each additional student
- $585 family maximum
The Registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition per MS/HS student, per class:
- Single class/subject – $675 per year, may be broken into nine (9) payments of $75/month.
- Integrated English/History (two credit classes) – $810 per year, may be broken into nine (9) payments of $90/month.
- Honors classes (classes which prepare students to test for college credit) – $810 per year, may be broken into nine (9) payments of $90/month.
- Monarch Online Hybrid Class/subject – $675 per year, may be broken into nine (9) payments of $75/month (1-Semester class/subject – $336 per year)
- Payments will be automatically drafted on the 1st of the month. A Direct Debit Authorization form will be provided upon completion of registration to retain in our files.
Late Fee: A $15 returned payment fee may be applied for any funds unavailable on date of auto-withdrawal.
Pre-Pay Discount: A 5% pre-pay discount on tuition only is available to families who pre-pay for the entire year. The Pre-pay discount is a one time discount on tuition paid prior to the first day of class only through Quickbooks checking account withdrawal.
Coffeehouse: Central room for studying, visiting, and snacking between classes. 1 hour $15.00/month.
Supply Fee: Some classes will have a supply fee. This amount is usually minimal and will be posted by end of summer.
Commitment to Classes: To accommodate student needs, TSC provides an “add/drop” option for classes up to the end of the second week of the year. After this, payment is required for the duration of the school year for each class. We must do this to keep our commitment to our teachers and for the viability of our class community. (Extreme circumstances will be taken into consideration.)